Re: [Tb] questions from a non-programmer

From: Mark Anderson <mac__AT__yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 09:48:54 EST

On 9/1/06 14:35, "Lee Phillips" <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org> wrote:
> Is this in map view (in outline view it looks like whole title is
> displayed, so I guess so)? You can just drag out one the notes'
> resize handles to make them wider, and display more of the title.
> Unless I misunderstand.

Plus, TB v2.4.2 introduced the following new Note menu commands:
 - Expand Horizontally (Ctrl+Cmd+Right Arrow)
 - Expand Vertically (Ctrl+Cmd+Down Arrow)

So, in Map view, select your note with a truncated title and use either of
the above menu items or their keyboard shortcuts to resize your note so it
you can read it.

I'm not sure if the resized height/width are retained permanently (can't
test this right now).

Regards

Mark Anderson