Re: [Tb] questions from a non-programmer

From: Mark Anderson <mac__AT__yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 17:21:54 EST

> Also, for authors/academics. Is anyone willing to share an example
> of a developed book or article project?

I can see that content might be personal to people's work. If it helps, I'm
happy to lend a hand stripping out some content to anonymise it a bit,
whilst maintaining the structure, links etc. If it helps....

By way of references, aRbRef is now corrected to v3.0.2 and the online
version of the manual has been updated to reflect the v3.0 PDF.

--
Regards

Mark Anderson
Portsmouth, UK