Re: [Tb] questions from a non-programmer

From: Art Russell <artrussell__AT__mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 15:39:07 EST

Lew and Lisa,

Add me to the mix as well. I'm another would-be academic who used Tinderbox
to help me write my dissertation. Also like Lisa, I use a modified GTD
template, but primarily in outline mode.

I suspect that like others I understand and have used attributes,
prototypes, and agents. However, my sense of the "gestalt" is that there's
more to it that I'm missing, even though I spend most of my time in
Tinderbox.

--
Cheers
-Art