Re: [Tb] link set debugging

From: Marc-Antoine Parent <maparent__AT__gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 01:12:18 EST

Hello, Rosemary! Long time no see!

Well, you were there, so you should remember:
XSLT to GXL to DOT, of course ;-)
You could even do this in conventional XSLT. Tell me if you need help.

Note: I am being flippant, but it's actually a tad difficult because
you may want to filter out certain links (eg prototype) and DOT is
not so clear on how to handle the containment hierarchy. Still, I
think it is the best approach.

MAP