CFL (call for links): Export Templates

From: Scott Price <sprice__AT__textuality.org>
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 12:08:29 EST

Hello--

I was just revising a page on the wiki to add links to some export
templates that I made, and in order to be thorough I'm trying to
scare up links to all the other available-for-download templates that
are out there. I think this could be a real resource for people
learning to export from Tinderbox.

If you have made templates that you've written available for
download, this is a request to post a link-and-description on this
page on the wiki or send it to me (offlist) and I'll post it.

http://www.eastgate.com/wiki2/wiki.cgi?ExportTemplates

--Scott