[Tb] unicode anytime soon?

From: Lee Phillips <lee>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 10:24:19 EST

> How is Waste 3.0 getting along? I'm desperate for unicode in Tinderbox;
> right now, I'm having to move elsewhere (...) because I simply can't do
> without

Maybe not what you want to do, but you can use Tinderbox notes as references
to external documents.

> Just in passing, is it possible to link some words to selected words in
> another note, or only to another note in its entirety? I expect the latter.

Sort of. If you select the destination words and draw the link to them,
then later if you follow the link the target note opens scrolled to the
target words, but they are not highlighted, and the link browser doesn't
tell you what the actual target is.