[Tb] Hoist in Explorer View?

From: Scott Price <sprice>
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 20:56:46 EDT

This is the template that I use for those sorts of things:

______ start of template depth_outliner_item.html ____________

<h^get(OutlineDepth)^>^title(this)^</h^get(OutlineDepth)^>

^text^

^justChildren(depth_outliner_item.html)^

______ not template code anymore ____

That will export html with <h1> for the top level items in your
Tinderbox outline, <h2> for the next level, and so on. It's ugly as
html because your headings will be gigantic, but Word will recognize
the HTML and build you an outline *if* you import the code as html.
If your Tinderbox file is really deep, more than 6 levels, it'll
break when it runs past <h6>, I think.

If you want to leave it in HTML and publish it on the web, this is a
wrapper file that calls the template I just gave:

______ start of template depth_outliner_page.html ____________
<head>
<title>^doctitle^</title>
</head>

<h2>^doctitle^</h2>
^text^
^justChildren(depth_outliner_item.html)^

______ not template code anymore ____

Does that work for you?

--Scott Price
sprice__AT__textuality.org