[Tb] Re: Tb digest, Vol 1 #55 - 2 msgs

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 16:12:09 EST

> Hi,
> I received two of the LaTeX-templates attachments embodied in the text
> itself, but when I try to cut and paste it as a separate file, DropStuff
> does not recognize it.

Whose message are you having problems with? One offered a link to a .sitx file
on a web server, one included a mime-attached .gz file, and I
included a mime-attached .zip archive that should expand to four template
files. All these formats should be openable by recent Stuffit Extractors,
I think; the mime attachments should be extractable by any mime-aware
mail client.