[Tb] Adding TextWrangler to the popup list of text editors

From: Charles Starrett <mac__AT__cstarrett.com>
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 11:38:06 EST

Or you can put a copy of html_helpers.xml here:

~/Library/Application Support/Tinderbox/html_helpers.xml

Tinderbox.app gives the file in Application Support precedence over the
one in it's own package, and this way when you upgrade Tinderbox.app
you'll keep your list of editors.

Ever since I switched from OS 9 I've been looking for the free editor
that could replace BBEdit Lite... The King is dead! Long live the
King! ;-)

~~C