[Tb] export template not found

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 10:21:49 EST

> TB uses OS9-style filenames, which include the volume name and thus do
> not handle synchronization between computers.

A while ago I pointed out on the wiki that there is a way around this:
just make a volume for any files that you need to reference from
Tinderbox, and name it the same on all your machines. You don't need
to partition your discs to do this, just make a dmg with Disc Utility
or from the commandline. This will handle export templates, etc., and
also take care of the files referenced with the file widget (that
opens the file names in the note's "file" attribute). For the latter,
though, you can include the file:// url in the note text and click on
that instead of the widget. This is more flexible, in that a single
note can refer to more than one local file, and the url protocol can
invoke anything you want - even your own program.