[Tb] Debugging tbx crashes

From: Scott Palmer <spalmer47>
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 11:18:46 EDT

Boris -
Yes, that's the way I've been proceeding. It's not that there's an
error in the template so much as a problem with TB. I spoke about
this a long time ago with Mark and I know I'm not going to remember
all the details. I think the gist was this problem happens because
the GTD template sets the prototype of objects automatically on
creation through script. While that's a completely legal operation,
it wreaks havoc with the Explorer view. I know I'm an apologist
here, but I've just learned to deal without the Explorer view. I
just have A LOT of outline windows open. :) The GTD template never
crashes for me now.

Scott