[Tb] Spotlight?

From: Lee Phillips <lee>
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 16:22:40 EDT

> The question may have been asked before, but I could not find it in my
> mailbox:
> Is there any support planned for Spotlight? It could be useful when
> trying to remember in which Tb-file I've put something....

I think I remember Mark Bernstein mentioning that better support for
Spotlight was in the works. I don't think there is much about it in
the mailinglist archives, but you might try a site: search with
Google (or search from my homepage). For now, you might try a grep
from the command line, as the Tb files are text.