[Tb] Administrivia: list software upgrade

From: Lee Phillips <lee>
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 19:25:26 EDT

I have upgraded the mailinglist software to the most recent
version (the one I was running was getting pretty out of date).
There should be no changes for the list members, but I am
writing in case there are any glitches. In particular, the
format of the database used to store your preferences has
changed, and while I think I converted it successfully, I have
some suspicions about the digest preference. If you signed up to
get the digestified postings but are getting individual messages
in addition to (or instead of) the digest then go to your
preference page and fix it, or ask me to fix it for you (if you
care). Your password should be the same: check the latest
monthly reminder if you don't know what it is (or ask me for it
or to set it for you). Sorry for any inconvenience.

Also, if you have posted today or yesterday then you might want
to send your posting again, as there is a small chance that it
was lost. Same thing if you changed your list preferences.