[Tb] wishlist

From: <tblist.5.haelo__AT__spamgourmet.com>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 14:18:29 EDT

I would like to heartily second both of these suggestions. I've been
using Ulysses for around half a year now, and it is excellent for what
it does, but that full screen mode is down-right addicting. I wish it
was something every Mac app could do.

I have been running into Unicode needs lately too. Especially since a
lot of my journal is now kept in Quickscript.

-A.

On Apr 4, 2005 10:55 AM, Willem Smelik - willem__AT__smelik.gotadsl.co.uk
<+tblist+haelo+3f0e2da4f0.willem#smelik.gotadsl.co.uk__AT__spamgourmet.com>