[Tb] syntax for agent query

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 12:33:41 EDT

I decided to put a little "to-do" functionality into my main Tinderbox
file, so I made a prototype for items that need attention by a certain
date called "CheckLater", defining a user date attribute "ActionDate"
and a user boolean attribute "Done". I made an agent to find items that
will be due soon. I eventually found that

Prototype=CheckLater&(ActionDate < today + 15 days) & Done=false

as the AgentQuery works as expected, but that Prototype=CheckLater__AT__(ActionDate < (today + 15 days)) __AT__ Done=false does not work (what's wrong with the extra parentheses?) and also that Prototype=CheckLater__AT__(ActionDate - 15 days < today) __AT__ Done=false does not work. Thinking that this might have failed because of an
order-of-operations problem, I tried to fix this with parentheses: Prototype=CheckLater&((ActionDate - 15 days) < today) & Done=false but this just leads to some kind of infinite loop, where the little
watch keeps appearing.

Is the syntax for the AgentQuery defined in any documentation, or is
this another area where we are forced to rely on trial and error?