[Tb] TB 2.3 peculiarities

From: Christian Zwieb <zwieb__AT__uthct.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 10:19:22 EDT

I have 2 problems after upgrading to TB 2.3 and wonder if anybody can
confirm this:

(1) Being able use the tabs feature in the edit window is great (they
are set in increments of 7 spaces), but after saving and reopening the
file, the tabs are not recovered to 7 spaces but only to single spaces.

(2) in TB 2.2 I could link to other files and folders by entering in
the info window the URL (file://localhost/...) and ViewInBrowser to
"true". This still works in the Outline view but no longer in the
Explorer view.

Chris
zwieb__AT__uthct.edu