[Tb] Printing maps

From: Jim Allman <jim__AT__ibang.com>
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 10:44:20 EDT

On Sep 2, 2004, at 10:29 AM, Marc-Antoine Parent wrote:
> I have a TB->GXL stylesheet, which allows me to run my maps through
> GraphViz.
> See http://maparent.webhop.net/map.html
> But it's still a bit too messy for general usage (Hard to use and
> install). I do intend to clean it up, and probably release it at some
> point... But these days are insane, unfortunately. Still, if you can
> wait a bit, there is a solution in sight.
> Marc-Antoine

Very nice!

I'm a new Tinderbox user. I find it a very exciting tool, but also
frustrating. Like many people, I have a "dream tool" in mind with
additional features. But I suspect that each of us dreams of something
slightly different, and Tb comes closer to what I need than anything
else I could find.

Anyway, I did a lot of reading and thinking before choosing Tinderbox.
Your experiments with XML transformation were one reason I decided to
take the plunge, and I'm hoping to do outside manipulation with Python
and other tools. But first, I'm trying to learn the "Tb way" of doing
things (agents, macros, Applescript) to avoid re-inventing the wheel.

Thanks for sharing,

   =jimA=

Jim Allman
Interrobang Digital Media