[Tb] Printing maps

From: Jim Allman <jim__AT__ibang.com>
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 09:54:52 EDT

[Robert, sorry for the extra copy. I forgot to respond to the list.
=j=]

On Sep 2, 2004, at 7:26 AM, Robert Hackett wrote:
> Can someone point me to a description of ways I can easily print my
> map views? I've tried a number of options (using Grabber and also
> using the copy map option, then pasting into another application) but
> there's got to be a better way.

Interesting. "Printing" to PDF (which usually works fine in OS X)
doesn't work with Tb maps. And the sensible menu item [Edit > Copy view
picture] just gives me an empty gray rectangle. Am I missing something?

That leaves only brute-force stuff like screenshots. I've wondered why
I never see detailed Tb maps posted on the web, just thumbnails..

   =jimA=

Jim Allman
Interrobang Digital Media
http://www.ibang.com/