[Tb] ^file^ sometimes incorrect

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 18:31:21 EDT

I have an agent exported by a template that refers to the ^file^s
of its children. It's worked fine until just now, when a 35th alias
was added to the agent: the name substituted for ^file^ in the
template differs from the one actually generated for the note in
the last three characters of the 16-character filename (so the
link doesn't work). All the other names are fine, so this is one of those
mysterious bugs. My workaround is to set the HTMLExportFileName
manually, and to try to remember to do so for any other new notes
destined for export.