[Tb] Textile for HTML export

From: Aldo Cimino <aldo_cimino__AT__umail.ucsb.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 13:26:38 EDT

I don't think the Tinderbox Wiki is providing much value at this point, and
with the ever-present spam problems, the best solution appears to be
termination. Even when it wasn't being spammed, navigating the Wiki was an
exercise in frustration--there was simply no structure, and no obvious way
to fix it.

In contrast, I really enjoyed the Tinderbox forum during its day. I
understand that forums have their limitations, but they seem more capable o=
housing both discussion and reference.

-Aldo