[Tb] Textile for HTML export

From: Charles Starrett <mac__AT__cstarrett.com>
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 16:41:04 EDT

I've been playing with the same idea, but with=20
Markdown and Smartypants. I managed to cobble=20
together an AppleScript that will drill down=20
through my TB-generated website hierarchy and=20
pipe any file that ends in ".html" through=20
Markdown.pl and Smartypants.pl. The current=20
problem I have is that Markdown wont touch=20
anything inside an HTML block. In my case, since=20
I have everything in tables, that has neutralized=20
Markdown for me until I rework my TB export=20
templates. I don't know if Textile has similar=20
behavior, but it's one "gotcha" you might want to=20
look out for.

I'm happy to email the script to anyone who would like it.

Best,
Charles