[Tb] OPML -> TB

From: Charles Starrett <mac__AT__cstarrett.com>
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 20:23:34 EDT

[crickets]

Okay, so I found a way that works, albeit kludgy.=20
I modified opml2html.pl to put out a mac-friendly=20
html stub that is just a series of links. I drop=20
that file onto TB, explode on the </a> and end up=20
with a container full of links (sorted=20
alphabetically by blog title) suitable for a=20
blogroll.

I know only the tiniest bit about perl, but I=20
figured out how to work it. It's not hard at all=20
once you've found the right resources. If you=20
need help, you are welcome contact me off-list,=20
but be warned that I'm a perl novice.