[Tb] TinderDo sample file

From: Martin Spernau <martin__AT__traumwind.de>
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 11:16:17 EDT

THX very much for sharing this sample file!
One note:
the 'Done' agent didn't pick up on completed tasks...
I copied the query from 'Incomplete'
(completed=false) & (isTask=true) & Prototype(HomeTask|WorkTask) &
(IsPrototype=false)

and set the first query from false to true
(completed=true) & (isTask=true) & Prototype(HomeTask|WorkTask) &
(IsPrototype=false)

Now it works ok!

-Martin