[Tb] File link icon

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 18:42:38 EST

Before the 2.1 release several people (including me) complained that the file link icon coloring was too subtle, making it too hard to see whether it was indicating that there was a linked file. I notice now in 2.1 that it seems to be more obvious; unfortunately, it is shaded to indicate a linked file in every note, even those that don't have one. If I select "Clear File" from the icon's popup menu the coloring goes away; but if I close the note window and reopen it, the coloring is back.