[Tb] Indented outline export

From: Charles Starrett <mac__AT__cstarrett.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 13:58:39 EST

Hi all,

I'd like to export some notes as an indented
export. I'm not particular about how the notes
are sorted, or how well they're formatted. I
just need to get them on paper, and I want to
retain the parent-child relationship.

Essentially I'd like to print out the notes as
they would appear in an outline view with all the
flippy-triangles open with the addition of each
note's text being printed right below it's title.

It should be easy to do, but I'm having a bear of
a time figuring out the export templates.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Best,
Charles

--
"A true gentleman is one who knows how to play the bagpipes...
...but doesn't."??- R. Acket