[Tb] Note titles and Export filenames

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 10:05:56 EST

I feel your pain. I've been through a similar exercise myself, and my (lame) workaround is to choose names for notes (when this is going to be an issue) that will not be changed by Tinderbox on export. If you follow this convention then I think all your problems go away.

I noticed a bug (in addition to the problems you recount) in the way TB chooses filenames for exported notes that I described in a message to this list posted Sept 11 '03 - check the archives.