[Tb] Sudden problems...

From: Robert G. Buice Jr <rgbuice-lists2295__AT__mailblocks.com>
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 20:02:21 EDT

I have been using Tinderbox for some time to run a couple of web sites
and sort some other research information and have never really had a
problem....

One site that has become a problem is based roughly on the simplicity
template. I have made no changes to my templates, I have only posted
new notes. After I upgraded to 2.2 the sidebar has become messed up. It
includes only the links section, not my Navigation and other sections. I
am totally frustrated.

Did something change in the versions on purpose? If not I hope someone
can suggest why I am suddenly not getting all my sidebar sections...

Thanks in advance...