[Tb] Generating HTML with in-page (named) links

From: Gary King <gwking__AT__cs.umass.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 22:00:51 EDT

Firstly, thanks for all the help I've received so far. Tinderbox takes
some exploring but it definitely seems worth the effort.

I now have a document that I'm trying to export. Many of the notes have
text links to other notes. When I generate the HTML, these links point
to pages. However, I'm aggregating many notes onto a single page and
not generating separate pages for the notes. I'd like the links to work
by jumping to within a page rather than trying to jump to a completely
different page. Is this possible?

Thanks,

--
Gary Warren King, Lab Manager
EKSL East, University of Massachusetts * 413 577 0176
   -- President Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953