[Tb] Note Not Being Subsumed

From: Ken Tompkins <ken__AT__loki.stockton.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 12:25:58 EDT

Under what circumstances will a note NOT go under (subsumed) to an
Agent in the outline view?

I have created an agent and then created a note to be under/contained
by the agent. I did it
one other time in the same project and it worked fine. This time,
however, I cannot -- no matter
what I have tried or examined -- get the note to be placed under the agent.

-- Agent
-- Note

while I want

--Agent

Clearly, I must have something set incorrectly but I can't find it.

kt

--
                            Kenneth Tompkins
                        Professor of Literature