[Tb] Suggestions for Beginner

From: Robert Buice <rgbuice__AT__mac.com>
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 19:11:29 EST

TB is extraordinarily non-intuitive and definitely the worst documented
program I have ever used. Given those factors, I beleive the only way
to learn to use it is to have a project in mind (make a weblog, organize
notes, etc) and then begin to hack through the steps to learn to do it
by asking questions here or on the wiki or with eastgate. Despite poor
documentation the eastgate support has always been lightening fast and
very helpful. I don' think it will be possible to get much out of TB if
you try to learn it in the abstract without some working project.