[Tb] Re: Feedback from Blogs (Robert Buice)

From: Jeremy Cherfas <jcherfas__AT__mac.com>
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 12:20:04 EST

Another one. Thanks. I took a look at it too, and as with Quick
Comments I didn't like the way it was obviously part of another site.
I'm also intrigued by the idea that you get email but not comments.

So, I think I'm going try and add a little code to my export templates
that will generate an e-mail with a subject that I can screen for and
then work out how to deal with it in my blog. If anyone bothers, that
is.

Jeremy