[Tb] Feedback from Blogs

From: Jon Buscall <jontyb__AT__mac.com>
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 08:35:55 EST

Jeremy,
I used to use enenation before I switched over to TypePad. All you had
to do was paste a bit of code at the end of each note being exported to
a blog.
I got a bit sick of putting the code after every Note when posting
though.
Moreover, the server was often down with enenation and caused probs.
This was one of the reasons I moved over to TypePad. Now I just write
in Tinderbox and post directly into TP.

Jon