[Tb] Interest in TB get-together in Bay Area?

From: Barry Harris <editorial__AT__stonebridge.com>
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 15:00:08 EST

Eastgate is holding a TB get-together in Boston. Is anyone interested
in an informal get-together in the San Francisco Bay area?

I consider myself to be a TB beginner, but I've made some progress
using Brett's blank GTD template and other hand-holding pages on the
Web. I think it'd be cool to meet some other TB users and work through
some sticking points in our various projects as a group mind.

Any takers?

Barry Harris
Stonebridge Press