Forest & Trees (Was: Re: [Tb] learning curve to[o] steep)

From: Michael P. Wilson <mpwilson1969__AT__optonline.net>
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 12:47:23 EST

GAH! Ugh. Harrumph. Right under my friggin nose.

It's set up more like a power point presentation, but it's 205 pages.

Thank you, yes. That's almost exactly what I'm looking for. I'm so
used to things being in mac's help system or in html documentation on a
website that it didn't even occur to me that it might be there.

Oh, btw, while I"m on the subject of yummie documentation, I just came
across a nice reference to export template elements on the wiki:
http://www.eastgate.com/wiki/wiki.cgi?ExportTemplateCodes

Thanks a bunch Johndan.

Fortunately I've developed quite a taste for cold crow over the years.

;-)

-
"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is
practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

http://www.mpwilson.com/uccu/