[Tb] anybody interested in a short term TB learn-a-thon ?

From: mark david mcCreary <mdm__AT__internet-tools.com>
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 13:13:01 EST

I'm one of those frustrated newbies to TinderBox, and things are slow
for the next 10 days or so. So I'm planning on spending a couple of
hours a day for the rest of the year, seeing if I can get TB to do
something useful for me.

If there is anybody else out there that would like to join me, I was
thinking of starting a temporary mailing list (don't want to pollute
this mailing list with my banal questions) to trade questions and
answers. Maybe telephone conference calls too, instant messaging or
whatever works.

I had started a daily blog - http://learningtb.blogspot.com/ that
documented my learning experiences. I had about 6 or 7 days uploaded,
when I decided to delete them all, and post them in chronological order,
instead of having the last one first. However, after getting the last
one uploaded, with the first 6 to go, TB has stopped posting my blog.
The program does not provide any feedback on what the error is.

I have tried to upload my entries to a couple of other API blogging
machines, without success, and the lack of pertinent feedback from TB is
particularly frustrating.

So if you want to participate in a short term Learn TB session over the
next 10 days, please reply via private email and we will coordinate
something.

Thanks

mark

--=20
mark david mcCreary
Internet Tools, Inc. 1302 Waugh Dr. #438
mdm__AT__internet-tools.com Houston, TX 77019
http://www.internet-tools.com 713.527-9393