[Tb] new HTMLDontExport attribute treatment --> problem

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 18:42:19 EDT

In the release notes for 2.2.0 there is a note called
"CAUTION: HTMLDontExport is now respected more consistently"
that explains that you need to make this attribute false
if you want notes exported by ^children and ^justChildren,
whereas in previous versions it could be true. This causes
a small problem for me, as I arranged things to depend on the
old behavior.

Some of my webpages are exported from notes that contain other
notes (that might contain other notes). The children become
paragraphs or sections contained in the main page, using
^children and ^justChildren in the template. Now when I set
HTMLDontExport false (which I need to do in the current version)
I get not only the desired page, as before, but also a folder
with the name of the main page (minus the extension) and which
contains all of the children as separate pages.

I can make these little pages blank by assigning them a blank
template, but there must be a better solution. Am I doing something
stupid? Is there another workaround?