[Tb] Re: Tb Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

From: Stephen Chakwin <schakwin__AT__sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 16:30:24 EST

> Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:34:03 -0500
> From: Ted Goranson <tedg__AT__alum.mit.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Tb] Introduction
> To: Tb__AT__lee-phillips.org
>
> Lee Phillips wrote on 11/18/03:
>>> Soon I will be doing a review on TB and would like some guidance.
>>
>> Like what?
>
> Well, I suppose one manner of help would be perspectives on hidden
> possibilities that might elude a casual and relatively dumb user like
> myself.
>
> Another way may be to review an early draft and make comments.

Ted --
I write book and music reviews and am an enthusiastic user of many different
kinds of software as well as a veteran of outliners going back to More and
its PC cousin GrandView. If you want me to take a look at a draft, send it
to me off-line and I'll be happy to.

I'm responding on-forum instead of off-line so that I may possibly inspire
other volunteers to proof, read and comment, or pass suggestions or raves or
complaints along to Ted.

Stephen

schakwin__AT__sbcglobal.net