[Tb] Two bugs related to multiple selection

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 11:18:39 EST

I've reported these to Eastgate:

Make two aliases and select them both. Move one a bit, and, rather than both selected objects moving (as happens with regular notes), the directly manipulated alias and the original of the other alias will move. If you try what I imagine must be a common operation, making aliases a group of notes, selecting them all, and moving them to another container in another view, your original notes will seem to vanish. So far, fortunately, I have been able to recover with an undo.

Another, tiny bug related to muliple section: The option "create alias" is dimmed in the regular menu but not the contextual menu, so it appears as if we can make aliases of more than one note at a time, but nothing happens.